In 2021 it’s time to start a different conversation around money.
Your staff are desperate to avoid the money scams and desperately want answers to the money conundrum.
“There are no secrets to making your money work for you, no shortcuts. But there are principles that really do work!”
These are things we focus on at MoneyTrainers.
Do your staff really understand how their pension works?
They will after one of our workshops.
All of our Money Workshops come with at least an hour of ‘professional advice’.
This is not a ‘free meeting’ it’s genuine, personal and professional advice’.
Understanding money scams, in 2021 these are prolific.
All workshops come with follow up education and support via a branded online portal.
When your staff members have questions, they can get answers.
Scam Awareness – how to protect yourself online, how to avoid dodgy investments, how to make your money safe.
Pension and Investments – the top tips to protect your pensions and make the most of them. Investment Planning – how this works in practice and what can you do the make the most the opportunity over the coming years.
Digital Currencies – what you need to know about these.
Debt and Budgets – How Debt Will Keep You Poor.
- Pre Retirement Planning – how to get State Pension forecasts, pension statements and what do with them once you have them. Avoiding ‘Pension Scams’
- End of life planning, if not for your staff, for their parents. Care fees, estate planning. Dying to know.
- Important Areas Truths about money – how it really works and how it can work against.
- What rich people do – and how it works for them.
- Scams and Dodgy Stuff – Financial Mistakes and how to avoid – day traders, short term investments, charges, overspending.
- Management Options Share Options/Executive Arrangements/ Pre Redundancy
For your business, your staff well being both at home and work is something that you should be concerned about.
Our workshops are designed to help you with that – helping them to understand the valuable benefits you offer as a employer, to help them understand more about your pensions and benefits you have in place.
This helps with recruitment and retention plus will also reduce stress levels across the ages.
- For staff under 40 making them aware of pensions and their options, showing them what they need to do order to maximise their long terms savings, helping with debt and debt management. Mortgage planning and options.
- For staff over 50, working through their retirement and later stage planning, dealing with the possible need for estate planning and possible planning for elder relatives.
- For staff over 60 retirement planning and reviews, elder care, perhaps they have parents that are dying or needing nursing home care decisions
- Dying to know – death and dying, long term care.
These workshops are designed to walk your staff through the entire process of budget planning, making a long plan and help deal with debt. They are supported with a number of branded online resources via an online portal – moneytrainers.co.uk/companyname and we provide lifetime access to the support line and direct access to a Qualified Independent Financial Adviser via Home Counties with at least one hour of advice provided free of charge – please note this is actual advice that is normally chargeable, not a ‘free meeting where no advice is offered’ .
Richard Smith has been featured in the Financial Times and in returns to the Pension Select Committee, and was key to introduction of Clause 125 of the 2020 Pension Bill with recommendations made that have been passed into law. Is a member of the Transparency Task Force, charged with bringing a lot more honesty back into Financial Services. Is a highly qualified independent financial professional and explainer in chief over at Moneytrainers.
Laurence Gould is an authorised Independent Financial Adviser and an Estate Practitioner between the two they have over 50 years of financial planning and consultancy expertise
Your staff are desperate for guidance and advice about their financial options – they can get access to independent advice, entry level costs are now more than £1500 plus vat and many don’t need the ‘high level – and complex advice required’ Money Trainers does offer this as part of the package if required.
Our work is designed to simplify the advice process, in a group environment that is both easy and fun, not simple and dumbed down. By running one or more of our MoneyTrainers Workshops on your premises all of you staff that want to know more about improving their finances in general or need to know more specifically then we have a course and or online material for them.
These workshops can be very generic or specialised. They can be grouped together, or stand alone. They can be mixed or single ages – as all of our needs change over time and the requirements are likely to be very different. The good thing is for those that don’t want to attend we offer an ‘out of office’ service that is currently telephone based (and online – Covid Friendly – Zoom or Teams).
I guarantee that all staff attending will benefit greatly from one of these unique workshops – which they will find enlightening and they will all get access to 1 hour of free one to one impartial advice which is worth at least £185 at todays rates – and importantly they will be able to change their financial lives forever, with the knowledge and skills delivered in all workshops.
Use the form below, get in touch lets see how much we can improve the financial health of your staff and avoid expensive mistakes.